10. If you don’t stage, you’re actually helping that house down the street to sell – yikes! It’s all about the photos and professional staging yields the best pics.
9. Most agents consider it a “must.” According to a recent Zillow survey, savvy real estate professionals know it will sell faster and at a higher asking price.
8. You can chill. You won’t be leaving any money on the table. You can sleep at night knowing you’re doing all you can to fetch top dollar in a competitive and crowded market.
7. Interior eyesores can be de-emphasized to the point of almost vanishing. Many buyers will overlook interior flaws (floor scuffs) opting instead to rest eyes on more aesthetically pleasing items (gorgeous light fixture). IOW, the art of strategic distraction can ‘erase.’
6. You may be too close to the trees to see the ‘cluttered’ forrest. You may adore your family photos in expensive frames but your home buyer doesn’t.
5. You’re gonna break the Internet. Yep, visually arresting photos are the name of the game and studies show that 95% of all home buyers are browsing photos (many on their smart phone) before they take any sort of action.
4. You will have 81% of buyers loving you. and your space Yep, that’s the percentage of folks who said it was easier to visualize themselves living in a staged home.
3. Get that SOLD sign on your lawn faster!. Bam— and that’s all she wrote. Sell it faster! Staged homes spend 72% less time on the market!
2. The cost of staging could cost less than running ongoing classified ads in your local paper. Really! You do the math! When a savvy seller spends an average of only 1% of the value of their home on staging, they see an average of a 1000% ROI. Whoa.
1. Dude, you will make a ton more money. In a survey of over 3,500 homes that were professionally staged, over 50% sold for 10% MORE than their un-staged neighbors home! I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to be that 3,501st home owner!